Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

Clara cogitates about living an adventure with Marina.

For all of Clarina's international fans, this is what's going to happen today. I can't wait!



After having the help of her niece in her divorce, now it’s time for Juliana (Vanessa Gerbelli) help Clara to find herself or, at least, find a way. The housewife, with tons of doubts, asks if a woman made a pass on her before and, very naturally, her aunt says yes.

Talking about the subject much more casually than Clara expected, Juliana asks if there’s a woman going after her niece, who comes clean. “It’s complicated. We are attracted to each other. As everybody says, we have chemistry”. They keep talking and the housewife continues. “If she was a man, I could make him my lover. I would be with both, as many women do. But how can you be married with a man and have a woman as your lover?”, questions Clara, without mentioning Marina.

Juliana, also thinking all of that is complex, keeps listening to Clara. “Actually, I think I would only go on in an adventure like this if I didn’t love my husband as much as I do. Or if I loved this woman more than I love my husband”. Wondering if Cadu’s wife will make a decision?

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/03/abrindo-o-jogo-clara-cogita-viver-uma-aventura-com-marina.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário