Translate

sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2014

Clarina - CAP 41 - Em Familia (21/03)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=235281546674270&set=vb.222809984588093&type=3&theater


Clara: Marina, I’m so sorry, I’m very late but I hurried up. Ivan is having some difficulties in science so I needed to help him. What face is that?

Marina: Nothing.

Clara: Did something happen?

Marina: Sit.

Clara: I know, you are mad at me because I’m late, you can tell me.

Marina: No Clara, sit, please.

Clara: I know what you’re going to say. You don’t want me to work here anymore, I will completely understand. Really. I’m sorry.

Marina: I’ts not that. I need to tell you how much I admire you. Since the first time I saw you I was fascinated. Simply because you are like this, so light weight, so sweet, so enlightened.

Clara: Thank you. But look…

Marina: Let me finish. We are different but I want you to know that because of these differences that I felt attracted to you, like a magnet.

Clara: Me too. I liked you since the beginning, since the first time I saw you.

Marina: Yes, but what happens when two magnets with the same polarities are close? They repel. That’s it Clara, everything that captivates me in you also drives me away. It’s like we are water and oil.

Clara: You think?

Marina: I do. And so do you. Clara, we are not children. Everything that we didn’t spoke verbally, we said all this time with gestures, with the eyes, with emotion, almost telepathy. You know what I’m talking about.

Clara: I know, I mean, I don’t know well. Because I don’t know how to deal with this, understand? To me, maybe it’s doubt, I don’t know, but it’s very confusing, I don’t know how to deal with this Marina, do you understand?

Marina: I understand, I understand. But it’s exactly because of that I’m talking for both of us. Because I can’t, I can’t no longer live with the presence of the absence of your love.

Clara: Are you talking about love?

Marina: Of course I’m talking about love? What do you think I’m talking about?

I can’t, I can’t. But, in order to survive, it’s best for us to be apart. I think that you should continue to work here because I really believe in your potential, you can still be here. But, in order for me to survive…how am I gonna say this?… I am…Let’s say…dismissing you from my heart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário